- Anexo:Submarinos de la Armada de Estados Unidos
- Currently, the first four ships of the Ohio-class (726 class) are undergoing a conversion from Ballistic Missile Subs (SSBN) to Guided Missile Subs (SSGN).
- The Virginia class ships Hawaii, North Carolina, New Hampshire, and New Mexico are all currently under construction. Texas is undergoing sea trials.
- The oldest US nuclear sub still in service is Los Angeles. USS Dolphin (AGSS-555), however, is ten years older.
- List of lost United States submarines
- List of United States submarine classes
- The NR-1 Deep Submergence Craft is an uncommissioned nuclear submarine operated by the United States Navy.
- Turtle, an American submarine of the American Revolutionary War
- Hunley, a human-powered submarine of the American Civil War in the early 1860s, operated by the CSN.
- The United States Navy operated several captured U-boats for publicity and testing purposes. Some were commissioned into the Navy.
Wikimedia foundation. 2010.